ERG.1.2.1. Students

Evaluación de Comprensión

Ejercicios

En las oraciones del 1 al 10, completa con la opción correcta:

1) Do you know _________ the concert is scheduled to start?

2) The woman _________ just moved in next door is a doctor.

3) The laptop _________ I bought last month is already malfunctioning.

4) Can you show me _________ the nearest grocery store is?

5) The teacher, _________I admire greatly, is retiring this year.

6) To _________ did you give the invitation for the party?

7) Can you tell me _________ won the singing competition?

8) I remember the day _________ we first met.

9) The park _________ we used to play as children has been renovated.

10) The person _________ you were talking to is my best friend.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario B1