Tema 6.2: Speaking. Past forms of be + going to for past itensions.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 2: PAST FORMS OF BE + GOING TO FOR PAST INTENSIONS.


VG.6.2.1. Video de la clase.

LISTENING


FORMAS PASADAS DEL VERBO TO + GOING TO PARA INTENSIONES PASADAS.


SOLVED EXERCISES ERL.6.2.1

Practique la siguiente conversación:


Person A: Hello, how are you?
Person B: Hello, I'm fine, thank you. And you?
Person A: I'm fine too. What are you doing now?
Person B: I'm reading a very interesting book. And you?
Person A: I'm cooking dinner. Have you read any good books lately?
Person B: Yes, I have read "One Hundred Years of Solitude." Have you read it?
Person A: Yes, I read it two years ago. It's a fantastic book. What book did you read before this?
Person B: I read "Love in the Time of Cholera." What are you cooking?
Person A: I'm making a paella. You like paella?
Person B: Yes, I love it. Have you cooked paella before?
Person A: Yes, I have cooked it many times. What were you doing yesterday at this time?
Person B: I was watching a movie with my family. And you?
Person A: I was working on a project. Have you finished your project?
Person B: No, I haven't finished it yet. When do you plan to finish it?
Person A: I think I'll finish it next week. What are your plans for the weekend?
Person B: I'm going to visit my grandparents. And you?
Person A: I'm going on a hike in the mountains. Have you gone on a hike recently?
Person B: Yes, I went on a hike last month. Where did you go?
Person A: I went to the Pyrenees. When was the last time you visited your grandparents?
Person B: I visited them two months ago. What were you doing the last time you visited them?
Person A: We were playing cards and chatting. Are your grandparents okay?
Person B: Yes, they are very good. And your grandparents?
Person A: Those are fine too, thank you. What do you plan to do after visiting your grandparents?
Person B: I'll probably rest and read some more. And you after the excursion?
Person A: I think I'll rest and watch a movie. What is your favorite movie?
Person B: My favorite movie is "Life is Beautiful." And yours?
Person A: I really like "The Godfather." It was a pleasure talking to you!
Person B: Anyway, see you later!
Person A: See you later!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario B1