Tema 7.3: Speaking. Phrasal verbs with objects.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 2: COMPARISONS WITH AS ... AS.


SPEAKING


SOLVED EXERCISES ERS.7.3.1

Practice the following conversation:


Person A: Hey Sarah, how are you? Did you look over the new project details?
Person B: Hi Tom! Yes, I looked them over yesterday. It seems like a challenging but exciting opportunity.
Person A: That's great to hear. By the way, have you looked into the issues we had with the supplier?
Person B: Yes, I did. I spoke with them yesterday and they promised to resolve the problem by next week.
Person A: Excellent. I look forward to hearing the outcome. Oh, and could you look after my dog this weekend? I have to go out of town.
Person B: Of course! I'd be happy to look after him. He's always so well-behaved.
Person A: Thanks, Sarah. I really appreciate it. Also, have you heard about the new regulations coming up? We need to look into how they'll affect our operations.
Person B: No, I haven't heard. I'll look into it right away and let you know.
Person A: Thanks again, Sarah. You're always so reliable. Oh, and remember to look out for any updates from the legal team regarding the contract negotiations.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario B1