Tema 8.1: Speaking. May, might, could with the continuous to show possibility.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 1: MAY, MIGHT, COULD WITH THE CONTINUOUS TO SHOW POSSIBILITY.


SPEAKING


SOLVED EXERCISES ERS.8.1.1

Practice the following dialog:


Person 1: Hey Laura, what are you thinking of doing this weekend?
Person 2: Well, I might be organizing my closet. It's a mess.
Person 1: That sounds good. Do you have a lot of dresses you don't wear?
Person 2: Yes, I have so many that they don't fit in my closet anymore.
Person 1: Wow! You should donate some.
Person 2: Yes, I've thought about it. It could be helpful for someone else.
Person 1: What about you? What did you do yesterday?
Person 2: Last night I went to the jazz concert in the park. It was so relaxing that I fell asleep as soon as I got home.
Person 1: How lucky you are. I've never had the chance to go to one.
Person 2: You should come next time. It was so lovely that it might be the best concert I've ever attended.
Person 1: I'll consider it. It's great that you enjoyed it so much.
Person 2: Yes, and the lead musician was so talented that he could be the best saxophonist I've heard live.
Person 1: Wow, that sounds amazing. I hope they play again soon.
Person 2: Yes, me too.


Person 1: Hola Laura, ¿qué piensas hacer este fin de semana?
Person 2: Bueno, puede que esté organizando mi armario. Es un desastre.
Person 1: eso suena bien. ¿Tienes muchos vestidos que no usas?
Person 2: Sí, tengo tantas que ya no caben en mi armario.
Person 1: ¡guau! Deberías donar algo.
Person 2: Sí, lo he pensado. Podría ser útil para alguien más.
Person 1: ¿y tú? ¿Qué hiciste ayer?
Person 2: Anoche fui al concierto de jazz en el parque. Fue tan relajante que me quedé dormido nada más llegar a casa.
Person 1: ¡Qué suerte tienes! Nunca he tenido la oportunidad de ir a uno.
Person 2: Deberías venir la próxima vez. Fue tan encantador que podría ser el mejor concierto al que he asistido.
Person 1: Lo consideraré. Es genial que lo hayas disfrutado tanto.
Person 2: Sí, y el músico principal tenía tanto talento que podría ser el mejor saxofonista que he escuchado en vivo.
Person 1: Vaya, eso suena increíble. Espero que vuelvan a jugar pronto.
Person 2: sí, yo también.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario B1