Tema 9.1: Speaking. Reflexive pronouns.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 9.1: REFLEXIVE PRONOUNS.


SPEAKING


PRONOMBRES REFLEXIVOS.


SOLVED EXERCISES ERS.9.1.1

Practique la siguiente conversación:

                                          AS.9.1.1


Student 1: Hi! How are you? I had my first consultation at the hospital today.
Student 2: Hi! How did it go? I went to the hospital last week for an emergency.
Student 1: It went well, the doctor was very kind and the nurse helped me a lot.
Student 2: That's good to hear. Did you go in an ambulance or did you drive yourself?
Student 1: No, I drove myself. I felt nervous when I entered the operating room.
Student 2: I understand, it's normal to feel that way. Did you have to use a stretcher?
Student 1: Yes, I was taken on a stretcher to the consultation room.
Student 2: I hope you feel better now. Did you have to do any tests?
Student 1: Yes, I had to do some tests in the laboratory after the consultation.
Student 2: I hope everything turns out well for you. How did you feel about the nurse who assisted you?


Estudiante 1: ¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Tuve mi primera consulta en el hospital hoy.
Estudiante 2: ¡Hola! ¿Como le fue? Fui al hospital la semana pasada por una emergencia.
Estudiante 1: Todo salió bien, el doctor fue muy amable y la enfermera me ayudó mucho.
Estudiante 2: Es bueno escuchar eso. ¿Fuiste en una ambulancia o condujiste tú mismo?
Estudiante 1: No, conduje yo mismo. Me sentí nervioso cuando entré al quirófano.
Estudiante 2: Entiendo, es normal sentirse así. ¿Tuviste que usar camilla?
Estudiante 1: Sí, me llevaron en camilla a la sala de consulta.
Estudiante 2: Espero que te sientas mejor ahora. ¿Tuviste que hacer alguna prueba?
Estudiante 1: Sí, tuve que hacer algunas pruebas en el laboratorio después de la consulta.
Estudiante 2: Espero que todo te salga bien. ¿Cómo se sintió con respecto a la enfermera que lo atendió?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario B1