Tema 9.1: Writing. Reflexive pronouns.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 9.1: REFLEXIVE PRONOUNS.


WRITING


PRONOMBRES REFLEXIVOS.


SOLVED EXERCISES ERW.9.1.1

Actividades

1. I injured my leg and had to be transported to the hospital in an ambulance.

2. They wheeled me into the emergency room on a stretcher for immediate treatment.

3. I'm having a consultation with the doctor to discuss my treatment plan.

4. The nurse checked my vitals and assured me everything was okay.

5. I was taken to the operating room where they performed surgery on my knee.

6. Doctors and nurses are working together in the hospital to care for patients.

7. They sent my blood samples to the laboratory for testing.

8. The doctor assigned to me explained my condition and treatment options.

9. The patient in the next room is recovering after surgery.

10. I'm grateful for the care I'm receiving from the hospital staff.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario B1